Thursday, January 3, 2008

Mike's Appearance On Jay Leno Last Night

Last night was a big night. The Late Night TV Shows were back sans writers (except for Letterman). After several campaign events in Iowa through the afternoon, Mike flew to LA to appear on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. Of course I was front and center and saw the entre thing. I think he did a great job and hit it out of the park. Here's his appearance in two parts:





Wasn't that awesome? I sure think so! My two favorite things about the appearance was he got to play bass with the Tonight Show Band and he got to plug the FairTax. I must say that is the best national exposure the FairTax has ever received! That is the first time the FairTax has been plugged on a national broadcast network. I couldn't have been more pleased. How will it play in Iowa. I have no idea but I am quite sure it will pay off nationally.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online