Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Florida Results

Sorry about not posting last night but I was viewing the returns with my Meetup group at the local Mellow Mushroom Pizza joint and by the time I got home I was beat. It was emotionally exhausting but very fun nonetheless. A broadcast journalist from Athens, GA showed up to film and do some interviews and that was very fun. She was really nice too. I enjoyed viewing the results with friends more than I did reading them at home.

So here are the results folks. I know they are not what we wanted but we should be proud of them nonetheless because we worked our tails off with very few resources and not much money.

(with 99% precincts reporting)

John McCain - 36%
Mitt Romney - 31%
Rudy Giuliani - 15%
Mike Huckabee - 14% (beating the polls expectations percentage wise)
Ron Paul - 3%

It is expected for Rudy to drop out today and endorse McCain. That leaves us with a three horse race (and Ron Paul) for Super Tuesday. All will win delegates. It's now a fight for delegates to a brokered convention.

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online