Thursday, January 17, 2008

An Urgent Message From Mike Huckabee

I wanted to pass along this message from Mike Huckabee that he sent to his supporters yesterday afternoon.

I'm writing you as we travel between events here in South Carolina. This is important, so please take a minute now to hear me out.

Chip Saltsman, my national campaign manager and I just reviewed our final get out the vote plan. While we feel it is a strong plan, we have isolated one area that needs strengthening and immediate improvement. We want to increase our voter identification and turnout calls and the price tag for these additional calls is $300,000.

Will you make an immediate contribution of $15, $25, $50, $100, $250 or even $500 today online to help us fund this effort?

We have set a goal of raising this money by tomorrow at midnight so we can ramp up our calls in time for the South Carolina primary. If your financial support comes in after this deadline we won't be able to invest it in time for the South Carolina primary.

I firmly believe, this may be the difference between victory and defeat for our effort in South Carolina on Saturday. We must raise $300,000 immediately. If everyone receiving this email gave at least $25 we would more than triple our goal. But please don't count on someone else because reaching this goal is going to take leadership from you.

With deep gratitude,

Mike Huckabee

I'm not sure how much of that money we have been able to raise thus far. However, the ticker has been really moving since this message was sent. I am sure we are over halfway there. I am hoping for an update soon and I will pass it along.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online