Friday, September 7, 2007

Thompson - "Let's Debate!" Huckabee - "You're On!"

What an interesting development this is and it might change the race for the White House as we know it!

According to the Huckabee campaign (I wasn't watching) Fred Thompson, while on Fox News Channel, embraced the Lincoln-Douglas debate style. Does anyone have video of this? Mike Huckabee, the only candidate ot eithe party to sign Newt Gingrich's "Nine Nineties in Nine" debate pledge faxed this letter to Fred Thompson accepting his offer for a "one-on-one" debate. Note - The link is a blog post from the Huckabee camp and is challenging Huckabee supporters to co-sign, which I have done.

This, my friends could totally change the status quo in the race for the GOP nomination and for the White House afterwards. Stay tuned. I'll have more later when I have some time to digest everything.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online