Friday, September 14, 2007

25 For 25 - 5 More Days Remaining

Awhile back I posted about a goal that i had set for myself - Starting on August 25th (25 days to my 25th Birthday) ride at least 25 minutes on my exercise bike. For each of the past 20 days I have succeeded to ride 25 minutes. I realize that I should have been doing this a long time ago. It's easier than I thought it would be in hindsight. I love watching sports and there is an event of note pretty much every day. So I have turned on the baseball game, football game, or NASCAR race and hopped on the bike and peddle away.

There are five more days left until I reach my goal. However I do not plan to stop on September 19th. From that point I am going to start increasing the amount of time I ride the bike each day. There is no reason for me to stop and rest on my laurels. I have no started a great healthy habit and I recommend that each of Y'all out there make a goal for yourselves and get in the habit of doing that for your health.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey Brian! Congratulations on sticking to your goal! It takes a lot of self-discipline to keep to something like that (it is for me anyway), but the reward of good health is very much worth it :)
God bless your efforts!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online