Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I'm NOT With Fred - Because He Is A Coward!

Well it appears that the Former Senator from Tennessee, and actor, Fred Thompson is finally throwing his hat into the ring. How is he going to do it? Is he going to do so in a manner that is respectable to the process and to the electorate? The answer to that question IS clearly "NO!" Fred will be announcing his candadacy on Wednesday evening during "The Tonight Show" with Jay Leno. Fred didn't you get the memo? There's a forum that is a much better place to announce your candidacy for President, the Fox News Debate at the University of New Hampshire, that same evening. If I had not made up my mind yet on who I support and who I am voting for Fred would be losing my vote by not participating in the debate.

By not showing up, Fred proves himself to be a coward. He is too "Chicken" to debate the major issues with his fellow GOP candidates. I am an American Citizen. I want to know where you stand on the issues compared to everyone else. You are denying me of that and you will pay at the ballot box because of it.

It does not matter where he stands on any issue, the fact that he won't debate them is unacceptable. Fred claims to be the next Ronald Regan. Regan would never skip a debate to announce his candidacy on a late-night talk show. With Fred's choice to do so he has slapped me in the face and shows his disrespect for me. Shame on him!

FRED - I AM NOT WITH YOU!

1 comment:

OKforHuckabee said...

Ditto. I really don't understand why FT is doing this. By not getting in before the debate, he doesn't come across as strong; rather, he seems to be the coward.

He will not do well in New Hampshire.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online