Saturday, September 29, 2007

Introducing Dave the Swinger!

Good Morning!

I would like to introduce Dave the Swinger to you. He's going to be a new editor here. Don't be afraid, he won't bite. He's also a Huckabee supporter, just like me! Dave is from Louisville, Kentucky and works at the local Wal-Mart. Dave and I go a long way back as Internet DJ's, working together now for about 7 years. I wouldn't bring anyone to this party that won't do a good job. He's a great artist and much more savvy with html than I am. Don't be surprised to see some design changes around here. I think it can only look better. We'll see what Dave comes up with. As far as a more in-depth introduction I will let Dave do the honors if he wishes.

Happy Saturday everyone!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online