Sunday, January 6, 2008

Fox News Is Dead Wrong

There is quite a controversy over tonight's Fox News GOP Debate in New Hampshire (BTW It appears I didn't miss too much last night). Two candidates were excluded from the debate , Duncan Hunter and Ron Paul. I can completely understand Duncan Hunter because he is not really registering anywhere in the polls nationally or in New Hampshire. However I feel that excluding Ron Paul from the debate, no matter how much people think he is crazy or misguided (and I do), is wrong. Why? He got 10% of the vote in Iowa. While I expected a higher showing from Dr. Paul he still registers enough support to be included. The New Hampshire GOP rightfully rescinded its sponsorship of the debate tonight. Good for them.




No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online