Tuesday, July 22, 2008

HUCKPAC VERTICAL DAY - T-Minus 12 Hours & Counting!

We are almost Twelve hours from HuckPAC's Vertical Day.  It all gets under way at Noone Eastern tomorrow.  As with the first one last year I will be all over it from start to the finish at Midnight.  Not only will we be hearing from Governor Huckabee (at the start and finish) and several fantastic HuckPAC Candidates, Supporters will also be featured as well!  A few days ago HuckPAC asked for our ideas on several key ideas and eight entrees will be published.  So far over 1,000 people have submitted ideas (1 K in 12 hours today alone!).  I submitted an entree on Education reform.  If it is selected I will share it tomorrow.  Even if it isn'tshared I will publish it myself later this week.  Wish me luck

Get a good night's sleep everyone - Tomorrow is going to be an awesome day!  

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online