Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Take The October Mike Huckabee Challenge!

Good morning Huckamaniacs!

James over at OKforHuckabee has come up with a fantastic challenge. You can read about it HERE. Honestly I think doing what James has suggested is long overdue. We've put our money where our mouths are but money can only do so much. If we want Mike to win this thing we need to work hard for it. I wrote Georgia's Governor, Sonny Perdue yesterday. Today I am going to write Saxby Chambliss and Johnny Isakson (my two Senators) and John Linder (my Rep). After that I will write the other Republican House reps from Georgia and then start working on the Republicans under the "Gold Dome" (nickname for Georgia's capitol building). So let's get to it everybody! The more support we can garner the better off we shall be. Money can only go so far.

HAPPY POST 100!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online