Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Huckabee Server Upgrade & A New Forum

Good morning Huckamaniacs!

First of all please note that the problems with the server crashes over at the Mike Huckabee site, due to all-time-high traffic is being fixed. they are upgrading their server.

Also please go check out a new forum for Mike Huckabee supporters, Huck's Army. You won't be disappointed!

Oh and before I go please go check out Michigan Redneck. She's got some really awesome items she has handcrafted herself on ebay. I won the bidding on her I Heart Huckabee pillow last night but I was not outbid at all. Come on people! The money goes straight to Mike!

CURRENT ONLINE FUNDRAISING TOTAL (Since October 15th) - $340,013.40

1 comment:

Michigan Redneck said...

Thank you for the mention! I am working on a new project now. And will be making new items until Mike is the President.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online