Monday, October 29, 2007

Fundraising Update

Good morning everyone.

I apologize for not posting much over the weekend. I was and I still am working on some other projects and they are taking up a lot of my time that I'd be spending posting here.

Here's where we stand on Monday morning. Last week we did fantastic fundraising wise. However the pace slowed over the weekend and is still lagging a bit. The goal is $1.34 million by Midnight October 31st. Right now we stand at $873,114.32. IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT WE REACH OUR GOAL!!! It is apparent to me that in total fundraising we have reached it already and it could be spun that way if it has to be but let's make sure they don't even have to make a decision in that regard. I am maxed our financially (not legally I can't afford anymore) PLEASE MAKE A CONTRIBUTION NOW!!!! Thank you!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online