Monday, October 29, 2007

Travel Is The Perfect Holiday Gift!

Can you believe it is October 29th? I sure can't And the scariest thing around right now isn't Halloween, it is the fact that the Holidays are fast approaching (Bwah Ha Ha!)! That means you'll be soon making a list and checking it twice. Based on prior experience this can get quite stressful.

Well I am going to make it much easier for you. I have a sure-fire way to make your holidays merry and bright for both you and everyone on your list. Travel makes the perfect gift for Christmas. I know I'd sure love to receive the gift of travel stuffed in my stocking this Christmas! I know I am not alone and that almost everyone you know would love to receive the same.

So now that you know what to give that special someone who to choose? Why take a chance on the Gnome and all over Online travel sites that will treat you as a number. Why not use a live person who will treat you with courtesy and a smile. May I suggests Craig's Travel Agency, run by my good friend Tim Richmond. He's one of the nicest guys out there and he'll work very hard to get you a great deal wherever you want to go. Just give him a call at 1-800 339-9099. Whether you are looking to plan a family vacation or want to give that relative a gift certificate so he can plan his own travel Craig's Travel is the perfect ticket to a perfect gift! And if Disney is your cup of tea, Craig's Travel is a graduate of the college of Disney Vacation Knowledge. So whether you want to go to Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Tokyo Disneyland, Disneyland Paris, Hong Kong Disneyland, or even take a Disney Cruise-Craig's Travel will get ya there!

Craig's Travel is my travel agency of choice and I would not dare to use anyone else. I hope that you will make the same decision. Tim is a good friend of mine but I am not receiving any compensation for referring you. I just want to help my fellow readers out there with their gift giving needs. Please do do tell him BDBopper sent ya. You won't get anything special but Tim might just give put an extra smile into your day!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online