Monday, October 1, 2007

"Take A Cold Tater & Wait"

I am going to have to quote Little Jimmy Dickens this afternoon. Apparently we'll have to "Take a cold tater and wait" for the 3rd Quarter numbers from the Mike Huckabee campaign. According to the Huffington Post, the Huckabee campaign is not planning to release the numbers before the Federal Election Commission issues the official public report on October 15th.

This is a very interesting move. I am a little unhappy because I have been anxiously awaiting the news all day long. However maybe there is a larger purpose for holding off. What do you think? I really want to know where we stand here and how much of an impact my money has made. I suppose that Mike has his reasons and they will reveal themselves soon enough.

Anyone for a cold potato as we wait?

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online