Monday, September 8, 2008

New Hampshire Primary Is Tomorrow - Vote For Bob Clegg!!!

THIS IS AN URGENT MEMO TO EVERYONE WHO LIVES IN THE 2ND CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT OF NEW HAMPSHIRE - VOTE BOB CLEGG FOR CONGRESS!!!  


Dear Friends,

The final day leading up to the Republican Primary is upon us, and your help is greatly needed. Whether it's a monetary donation to help with our Get-Out-The-Vote Program or whether you canvolunteer on election day, it's all much appreciated.

I have enjoyed traveling the 2nd Congressional District, going from town to town and listening to  what you want from your Congressman. Paul Hodes has failed us miserably and I am ready to take him on in the general election. I have made it very clear that the New Hampshire values that I've worked to protect at the statehouse -- limited government, low taxes, second amendment and the sanctity of life -- are the same values I will work to protect and promote in Washington. I'll also bring a whole lot of common sense!

Your support is crucial in making sure that we have the chance to take on Paul Hodes in November. I am asking that you go to your polling location tomorrow, Tuesday September 9, and vote for me. I want to go to Washington to serve you and bring our New Hampshire values to Capitol Hill and your vote tomorrow will go a long way in making sure that this happens. And while you are at it, take a friend with you! 

Right now we are running phone banks, visibilities and literature drops and we need lots of help. We also need volunteers for the polls.

Please let us know if you can help. Call our office at 856-8800 or email Cassidy@cleggforcongress.com.

Thanks again and I hope you can join our team on Primary night at the Sky Lounge, 522 Amherst Street in Nashua .

Regards,

Bob Clegg

Republican Candidate for Congress (NH-02)

PS. Don't know where your polling place is? Click Here!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online