Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Mike Huckabee's Speech is Tonight!!

Sorry I have been AWOL the past few days.  I have been busy trying to get my PC in shape to do my weekly radio shows again.  In the meantime I do want to make sure you do know that Governor Mike Huckabee will be speaking at the RNC Convention at 9:30 PM Eastern.  In fact the following is a message from the Governor himself:  


A quick email from the Republican National Convention.  I am scheduled to speak tonight at 8:30 PM Central time.  I hope you will watch.  Please spread the word to friends and family members who might also be interested.

I will be sharing the stage tonight with Governor Mitt Romney, Mayor Rudy Giuliani and Gov. Sarah Palin.  Senator McCain's selection of Gov. Sarah Palin as his vice presidential running mate has excited delegates and Republicans nationwide.  She is a great complement to Senator McCain.  On Sunday she, Senator McCain, Governor Romney and myself shared a stage in Missouri before a fantastic crowd of energized Republicans.

Standing against us, the Democrats are united behind Senators Obama and Biden.  Millions of dollars in negative attack ads are being spent nationwide against Republican candidates.  If you live in a swing state important to the presidential race or have a close House or Senate race being contested where you live, you have likely seen one of these attack ads.

Republicans nationwide need our support.

Please tune into the Convention coverage this evening and spread the word to family and friends.  And if agree with what you hear tonight and you can afford to, please make a contribution of $10, $15, $25, $50 or $100 or more right after the Convention coverage this evening.  Huck PAC will invest your financial support in close races nationwide where Republicans are battling back against the millions dollars in negative attack ads being spent by their Democrat opponents and their special interest allies.

With deep gratitude,

Mike Huckabee

PS Please tune in this evening to my convention speech and spread the word that has been moved to 8:30 PM Central time.  After the speech, I encourage you to let me know what you think by leaving a comment on our campaign blog here.


There has been a lot going on over the past few days and I will try to give you a recap tomorrow.  Talk to y'all then.  


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online