Friday, April 4, 2008

Please Help Support Annette Funicello's Son In The MS Walk!

I received the following note in my E-mail this morning and I wanted to pass it along

Hi,

On April 19, Annette's
younger son, Jason Gilardi, will take part in the Tulsa, Okla., MS Walk on behalf of his team, Annette's Amazing Angels OK. He and his team have been participating in the walk for several years. I know some of you donate directly to Annette's fund, but I thought I would link you to
Jason's home page in case you'd like to make a donation to him or
his team. I think it would be great to show our support for Annette, the cause and Jason, who has been such a loving son. You don't have to donate a lot -- even $5 will help find a cure. If you do donate, and you fill in the prompt where you list your name as a donor, I'd like to suggest you add (Annette Fan Club) in parentheses after your name so Jason knows her fans are behind him.


Thanks,
Rita


Let's hold the banner high, High! HIGH! for Jason as his team fights for our favorite Mouseketeer and all who suffer from the terrible disease that is MS!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online