Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I'm No Fool!

Well we have reached April 1st again. That means that there is lots of fun to be had at our expense. First there is Woot selling thousands of Black & Decker portable battery packs in a fake woot-off. There's also the news of the upcoming Disney-Apple iPark. How about this Betamax to HD DVD Converter? There are plenty of other gags you can check out HERE & HERE.

However today I am reminded of How to not be a fool. I remember the short animated features that were a staple of the Mickey Mouse Club (not to mention the Disney Channel when I was growing up). The short-subjects were titled I'm No Fool and were hosted by Jiminy Cricket. In honor of April Fools' Day let's let Jiminy teach us how not to be a fool while riding a bicycle! Enjoy!



No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online