Monday, April 21, 2008

An Open Letter to The Blogosphere

I am very sorry that I have to write this because most of you are not in violation. In this instance it is a few rotten apples spooling the whole bunch.

To Who It May Concern:

I have one request and one request only. If you have a view that opposes my own by all means please comment on this blog. However I ask that you be civil and reasonable. I don't troll the sites of bloggers with political views other than my own so I can pile on and try to persuade them to be on my side or support my candidate. That's what my posts are for on my own blog. The same should be true on your end. By all means you can make a valid argument and get your comments posted. However trolling will not be tolerated. I've had about enough!

Thank you!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online