Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving Challenge Extended through The Holiday Weekend!

I hope your Thanksgiving was happy, healthy, and blessed. Mine was. Ahh lots of good food, good laughs and good times with family! I was very touched to have raised at least $150 yesterday in conjunction with my Thanksgiving Challenge. I say at least because it is possible that others donated in response but did not use my ranger link (which is fine...I don't care...the money goes to the same place). I also received a request to post my story in the comments section of a blog entry on the Huckabee website. Huck's Army has extended the challenge through the rest of the Holiday Weekend! I have raised my Ranger goal to $500 in response. Will you help me? To all those that have Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online