Wednesday, November 14, 2007

GWINNETT COUNTY FOR MIKE HUCKABEE NOW 25 MEMBERS STRONG!!

Back on October 6th I founded the Gwinnett County For Mike Huckabee Meetup group. It was a leap of faith for me. I did not feel I was the best person suited to lead in this fashion. However I did know that a group needed to be started in my area, and especially in Metro Atlanta area before it got too late. Almost a month later we are 25 members strong! It appears I am in this for the long haul! Our next meeting will be tomorrow afternoon for lunch at the local IHOP and after that we will be doing our "15 Minutes for Mike" as we wave signs at the busy intersection of Lawrenceville-Suwanee and Highway 120. What's up for us after tomorrow? It will probably be "Shout About Mike Day" on Wednesday November 28th. Stay tuned for pictures and a writeup about tomorrow's event tomorrow evening. I won't be home until late in the day due to other activities I have going on after the Meet.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online