Monday, November 5, 2007

My life is getting busier

Good morning everyone!

I want to apologize for my complete lack of posting over the past weekend. My life is indeed getting busier. In fact I feel blessed for it. A good friend of mine has blessed me with the opportunity to be the webmaster for his new business. So I am busy setting all that up and will continue to be busy in that regard for the next week. I do have a nice report later today on a GOP campaign event up in the 7th District yesterday that holds some great news for my state's efforts to get Mike a win here! Stay tuned for that. There's also big news on the online grassroots efforts being released today over at the Huck's Army forum and I will share that wtth yo uwhen I find out about it all.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online