Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy Veterans Day!

Good afternoon!

So nice to see you after all these days! I wanted to post today with a special Thank You to everyone who is serving in our military and whoever who has served. You have earned my eternal thanks and gratitude. Thank you for your service to our great Nation! It is because of you that I can blog here today! THANKS!

Sorry for being so busy. I am working on a website for a friend of mine and since I am being paid for it this blog is taking a backseat for the time being. I'll be back, especially if there is big news. In the meantime the Mike Huckabee blog is doing a great job keeping everyone informed on the news each evening. Don't forget to check back each night as they try to post a roundup each evening of the day's activities and news.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online