Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A Campaign Update

Good afternoon!

I know I have not been around in a while but I wanted to post an update. Not posting as regularly doesn't mean I am not paying close attention.

Today there is great news in latest polling: Mike has doubled his support in two weeks, from 5%-10%, in the latest CNN poll and has moved into third place (with 14%) in the latest Rasmussen Daily GOP Tracking poll!

Also remember that huge goal set for the month of December of over 2 Million dollars? I thought that it might be a little daunting by itself. I did not get a chance to say so but the Huckabee camp was receiving my brain transmissions. They have done something that I think is brilliant. The Huckabee campaign has broken down the goal into smaller pieces in a very creative way. They have created an interactive mural that is unveiled tile-by-tile as more money comes in as we inch closer to reaching our November goal. They call the mural "Discover Mike" and i think that is an awesome way to introduce Mike Huckabee to new people during this key month when more and more people are going to visit the website. Not only that but we were sort of sluggish over the first five days of the month. Almost immediately when this initiative began the contributions picked up again because supporters like me want to see the mural be unveiled tile-by-tile.

Are you looking for a great index of Mike Huckabee news stories? Well look no more! Be sure to take a look every so often while I don't have as much time to share it all with you.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online