Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Chuck Norris Taking His Support To The Next Level!

I shouldn't have been surprised but I still was when I got an e-mail and the sender was famous Hollywood actor, Chuck Norris. Yes I already knew about his endorsement of Mike Huckabee. I just didn't expect him to send campaign e-mails. Well that changed today. Way to go Chuck!!

Fact: Mike Huckabee is my choice for President of the United States.

While I like and know many of the Republicans running for President, Mike Huckabee is the best person for the job.

Mike hasn't lived an isolated, out-of-touch life like so many politicians. He was raised by his Dad who was a firefighter and always had a second job to make ends meet. Mike and his sister grew up poor, not privileged. Mike worked two jobs in college and graduated in two-and-a-half years. He is an outdoorsman too – an avid fisherman, hunter and a long-time member of the NRA.

Mike is a committed husband and father. He has always prioritized his family before politics. His wife, two sons and daughter speak his highest praise.

Mike has a heart for helping others and will fight for the causes of the citizens of this country. He is known for having a compassionate heart, such as helping a young wife endure the trials of spinal cancer to aiding the victims of Hurricane Katrina as the governor of Arkansas. Mike genuinely cares for all people and I mean ALL!

Mike doesn't abandon his values for what's expedient. Like our Founding Fathers, he's not afraid to stand up for a Creator and against secularist beliefs. At the same time, he doesn't fear offending Christian leaders who give up their values in pursuit of electing their "team leader" just like everyone else.

Fact: Mike Huckabee needs our help.

The first thing I need you to do today is make a contribution in support of Mike Huckabee's campaign. Whether you contribute $1(a buck for Huck!), $5, $10, $25, $50, $100, $100, $500, $1,000 or the maximum contribution of $2,300, Mike's campaign has a proven track record of investing it wisely.

The second thing I need you to do today is ask at least one friend to make a contribution to Mike's campaign. If everyone reading this email picked up the phone or sent out an email to their friends and asked them to make a contribution to Mike's campaign and then followed up with them to make certain they had, Mike Huckabee will have enough money to win. Mike has already proven that he doesn't need to raise a lot of money to be successful but we need to make certain we help him hit his fundraising goals. Everyone needs to dig deeper in support of Mike.

The third and final thing I need you to do today is to tell your friends and family members that aren't able to contribute at this time to Mike's campaign to at least sign up for his email updates. Mike's stand on the issues is thoughtful and considered. He is truly the best candidate running for President and someone I think everyone should support.

Fact: Working together on Mike's behalf we can make a great difference.

Make your contribution in support of Mike's campaign today, ask at least one friend to do so also and then encourage your friends and family to sign up for Mike's email updates.

Let me close by saying I recently had the opportunity to spend the afternoon with Governor Huckabee and I can say with complete certainty that Mike is mentally and physically up to the challenge. Over the next two months he is going to need our help to win this race. I will check back with you again in a few weeks to tell you a little more about why I am supporting Mike Huckabee. In the meantime, help me support him today with a contribution of whatever amount you can afford. I am doing the three things I am asking you to do, so please do the same.

Thank you for your time and your support of Mike Huckabee.

Chuck Norris

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online