Friday, August 29, 2008

VEEPSTAKES - John McCain Chooses Governor Sarah Palin!!

There was a reason I did not comment further on the previous post last night with the news that Governor Mike Huckabee was not McCain's choice.  First of all I was not in an emotionally stable mindset to post something that made sense logically.  Another reason is I wanted to wait to hear who the actual choice would be.  Numerous sources now claim that Senator John McCain has chosen Alaska Governor, Sarah Palin as his running mate.  It is very ironic.  About a year ago in a blog roundup I shared a link to a blog that campaigned for Palin to be the VP choice of whomever won the GOP's nomination. 

I am extremely pleased.  I really like her a lot.  McCain has made a fantastic choice!  More on this later...after I return from lunch. 

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online