Sunday, August 24, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOVERNOR HUCKABEE!!!

Original caption:Image via Wikipedia Today is Governor Mike Huckabee's 53rd Birthday! I have a very simple but important message for him....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GOVERNOR HUCKABEE!!!!

I hope your day is a very happy one and the coming year is filled with many blessings! I know that I have certainly been blessed by you as my political hero and champion during the past year. It has been a true honor and pleasure standing up for, campaigning for, and fighting alongside you for the same ideals, principles, and issues! I could not ask for a better man to stand up for the issues that I feel are important. Not only that, but you have stood up for the issues in a way that transcends most politicians. I am proud of you!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online