Friday, May 30, 2008

John Oxendine For Georgia's Next Governor!

In two years the 2nd term of the honorable Governor Sonny Perdue will end. Here in the Peach State you are limited to two terms in the Governor's mansion. There is only one Republican that has thrown his hat in the ring as of this moment. That man is John Oxendine. He is the the current State Insurance Commissioner. He made a huge splash at the Georgia Republican Convention in Columbus (Central Georgia). I wish I was there to hear what he had to say in person because when I read his exact words I about knocked over my chair to stand up and applaud. Oxendine is upset with the State legislature and their lack of action upon tax reform and transportation bills. He is also disappointed with the US Congress and their inability to follow the leadership of my Representative, John Linder and get the FairTax passed. At the Georgia GOP State Convention Oxendine told the delegates that if they honored him with their vote in 2010 that as Governor he would sit down with the other 49 Governors and draft a Constitutional Amendment to enact the FairTax and hold Constitutional Conventions to pass it over the heads of Congress. NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL LEADERSHIP!!!

That is why I am very proud to endorse John Oxendine for Georgia's next Governor! If you feel strongly that Georgia deserves that kind of leadership with new ideas than I suggest that you visit John's website and join his team. My endorsement may not hold much water but I hope that you will take the time to check John out. I think he would make a great Governor and a perfect person for Sonny Perdue to pass the torch to. Hey, he hasn't done us any wrong has he? John Oxendine has done a fantastic job as Insurance Commissioner and he'll bring those same kind of results and leadership to the Governor's Mansion!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online