Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Merry Christmas Everyone!

As you know I have been busy with all sorts of things. I have decided to take a break from this blog until December 26th and the final push before the Iowa caucuses on January 3rd. There is going to be a lot to blog about in that period of time and I could use the rest between now and then.

Before I do go I want to note a few things:

As you can see the ticker jumped a bunch yesterday. Everything that wave raised online since October 1st was added in and a new goal was set. the new goal is to reach the $5 Million mark by the time the ball drops and the year (as well as the quarter) ends. We are almost $550.000 away from that mark at this moment today.

To help in this effort the folks over at Huck's Army have created this website in hopes of raising $1 Million for Mike on December 27th. Go check it out, sign up to pledge what you can, and spread the word!

I would like to wish all of Y'all a very Merry Christmas. Thanks for reading and for supporting me and Mike Huckabee. For the final word I present to you the latest campaign ad by Mike that is running in Iowa, South Carolina, & New Hampshire.




No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online