Sunday, December 16, 2007

I've Had All I Can Stands And I Can't Stands No More

Over the past few weeks I have been receiving comments on my blog posts hat have been blatant spam for other campaigns and/or reiterating the vicious attacks Mike has been dealt the past month or so. I've had enough. From this point forward all comments will be moderated. I don't mind unbiased debate and constructive criticism but if you are going to come over here to slam my candidate your comments will NOT be posted. You don't see me trolling around bashing your candidate. It's indecent and uncivilized. this blogger does not participate in dirty politics of any kind. If you play that game that's your prerogative but to quote In Living Color, "Homey don't play that!" In other words, that dog won't hunt around here. Go find somewhere else to troll. I've made up my mind and you are only making my feelings and attachment to Mike Huckabee even stronger.

"And now back to our regularly scheduled programming already in progress."

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online