Wednesday, February 6, 2008

SUPER TUESDAY - Good Night

It appears safe to say that John McCain will win Missouri by 5,000 ore more votes.

This is where I get off for the night. I'm beat. It's been quite the emotional day. We did very well. Against what looked like very long odds we won five states were not supposed to win, according to the pundits. We worked very hard and all credit must go to our wonderful team of volunteers. We've worked our tails off! I am very proud tonight!

Tomorrow we march on and keep working hard. We may not get the nomination but by um we will give it our very best shot! That's what we did for today's efforts.

Tomorrow the fallout and complete results. And then honestly I am going to take a break. I'm exhausted!

Good night!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online