Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wow! This Video Is So Awesome!

You have not seen me in awhile. Well I have been hanging around here you just don't know it. I am working on a extensive post about what a "Huckabee Republican" is but I just have not had enough time to finish it. It's quite lengthy. I hope to have it ready by this weekend. In the meantime I wanted to share something really special with you.

Anyways I wanted to share something really special with y'all today. I frequesnt several Disney-centric boards (I call them Mice Clubs). g3311r, a member on one of them (MiceChat) was recently at Disneyland and filmed their current fireworks show, Remember Dreams Come True. The show debuted in 2005 and was created in honor of Disneyland's 50th Anniversary. The show pays tribute to the park and its many classic attractions both current and defunct (as it also pays special tribute to its creator and inspiration, Walt Disney). g3311r combined the footage from this year with other footage shot from last year, the soundtrack, some live ambient audio, and edited in some Disney magic to come up with this wonderful presentation! I'm no fireworks fan but the presentation is stunning and brought me to tears as it pulled and tugged at my heart strings throughout its entirety.

Way to Go! These videos are MUST SEE!!!








1 comment:

Courtney said...

Can't wait to read your "Huckabee Republican" post!! I was the organizer of East Texas for Huckabee. Have you joined the F3 Coalition yet?

http://www.f3coalition.org/

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online