Monday, March 31, 2008

After Decompression I have returned

Good afternoon everyone!

I know I haven't even showed my face around here in several weeks. I needed to take a step back and smell the roses for an extended period of time. This was by far the longest I have been idle from this blog but now I feel refreshed and ready to get back to blogging for ya. Put yourself in my shoes for a moment. If you had spent 7-8 months of your life writing about one thing almost every day (and multiple times on most days) you'd need a break too once that became unnecessary.

I realize that i have yet to publish my "Huckabee Republican post" yet and that y'all are waiting for that. I apologize to you for not having that up by now. I will continue to work on it but it is not my priority at this moment in time. Please continue to be patient.

Anyways, I hope that you haven't missed me too much. I'm back now. So get ready for some more new content here.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online