Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Mike Huckabee's Concessions Speech

the following video is Mike Huckabee's concession speech last night. He is truly the most eloquent of orators I have come across in my lifetime. I have full faith and trust that this is not the last time our nation hears from Governor Mike Huckabee. However this is his final speech on the 2008 campaign trial. It is as gracious and eloquent as ever. I didn't want to hear some of the words that had to come out of his mouth last night. I did not want to hear the words that it was over and that the race was finished. However those are the words that were said. I have said it before and I will say it again to anyone who will listen until I am blue in the face. What a wonderful man, full of grace and the most honest and trustworthy politician I have ever come across. I am truly proud to have supported him.




No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online