Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Two Wonderful DooWop Events I want to post about

Yes the world I live in doesn't revolve around Mike Huckabee, all the time! LOL Like mike Huckabee is a fan of music and plays in his own band, I am a fan of music too. I am especially fond of "DooWop" - Vocal group harmony (by both white and black groups) from the 1950's and Earl 1960's. There are two events coming up that I want to give a plug.

One of them will be held locally in October in Jonesboro, GA. I am looking forward to this one because I can attend.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The next event is a DooWop Convention that is being put on by XM-Radio and syndicated Oldies personality, Cool Bobby B in Las Vegas this coming November. I can't attend but maybe you can. It looks like it will be a ton of fun!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online