Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Huckabee Blog Highlights

I've been busy lately but that has not stopped me from searching the blogosphere for notable posts about Mike Huckabee.

Our first stop is Kevin Tracy, who makes a very emotional and heartfelt plea to raise money for the Huckabee campaign. I'd give you a similar request but I can't say it better than him!

Next stop is Tim Trowbridge's Blog with more more evidence of Mike's cross-party appeal.

Mike Huckabee For Colorado highlights the issue that sold me on Mike in the first place, The FairTax!

ThinkAware
has more about Huckabee's cross-party appeal with a synopsis of some places Mike has been campaigning where Republicans don't usually dare to tread.

When Huckabee becomes the GOP's nominee (I am a positive thinker), Here's a very thoughtful suggestion for his running mate.

There are definitely other notable blog posts out there but I am just too busy at the moment to share them, let alone digest them all. Thanks for understanding!


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online