Sunday, July 22, 2007

(Ring) Helloooo Babayyyy!

Big Bopper - Chantilly Lace / The Purple People Eater Meets the WitchdoctorHello there! My name is Brian Donegan. You can call me Brian, BD, BD Bopper, or whatever you like (just not late for dinner LOL). I am 24 years old and I live in Lawrenceville, Georgia (just outside of Atlanta). I am legally blind, have blues eyes, and have blond hair. I love music, sports, cartoons. I am a Disney fanatic, a radio enthusiast, and I am an avid follower of politics. I am involved with an Family oriented Free-form Internet Radio station, called Radio Odyssey (I am part of the air staff and as PR director).

On the political side I am a Libertarian-leaning Conservative. I side with the GOP on most foreign policy but very little else. I am a Christian, and proud of it but I don't believe we need anyone else being a guide and enforcing ethics. We have the Bible for that! You may not believe what I believe but who am I to tell you how to live your life.

Musically, I am a big fan of Doo, Rockabilly, and Rhythm & Blues from the first generation of the Rock N' Roll era. I also enjoy Country, Blues, Roots, Swing, Jazz, and clean musical comdedy (like Spike Jones & The City Slickers).

Those are many things this blog is going to be about. It all depends on what is on my mind on a given day. I am not going to hesitate to tell you what I like and dislike. I hope that you find it interesting. BTW if you're wondering what the significance of my blog name Oh Baby That's What I Like is the last words of the song "Chantilly Lace" by The Big Bopper from 1958 (The Post title is the first words from that same song).

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online